Sumptuous manor built in 1930 on 3 levels, surrounded by greenery and quiet of a wooded park of 21 hectares (52 acres) in a beautiful medieval village, south of Paris, in the valley of Chevreuse, 35 minutes from Paris, 500 meters from an 18 holes golf course and a large horse club and breeding horses farms.

Built by a famous architect, this art deco style mansion was designed to fully enjoy the garden, thanks to the numerous and high openings. The rooms are very bright and enhance the feeling of space. The entrance hall with staircase set the tone for the exuberance of all, with its view overlooking the park and a fountain from the 18th century, and a piano room, reception room with fireplace and a large library in woodwork, dining room with fireplace, home- cinema room in woodwork also, a game room (table tennis, baby foot), large family kitchen with modern dining area, lingerie- and laundry, service door, secondary staircase, sauna, shower room, WC and wash hand for guests.